DataBloc ICO Review . Transparent Provision of Services

DataBloc ICO Review . Transparent Provision of Services

#cryptonoff #DataBloc #STONE #blockchain #cryptocurrency #ico #crypto#ethereum #bitcoin

Today it is almost impossible to find the area where the cryptocurrency would not have reached. The popularity of cryptocurrency makes us think about ways and technologies that will ensure their accessibility for ordinary people.

So I present to your attention the innovative DataBloc project. DataBloc is the first high-level enterprise sharing economic system for storing various data and services. Simply put, DataBloc is a web-based platform that easily and securely connects service providers and interested corporate customers. For the convenience of users, the 9th generation software also known as StoneFusion was developed on the platform. The data service company is based in Silicon Valley, which is pretty reliable, especially in legal protection matters. As for the functional features, the company supports various data transfer services and storage types. In addition, it offers corporate data quality optimization, open accessibility, security and protection.

Let’s take a look at how a normal workflow happens on the DataBloc platform. Service providers download the StoneFusion application and post a list of available services on the DataBloc Web Platform. Clients, in turn, enter the application and select the services and offers placed there from the list and buy the services they need directly on the web platform. As you can see, everything is very simple and transparent; any newcomer to the blockchain technology will understand.

Thus, DataBloc is the first solution of its kind, which offers exactly the high-quality service of the service offer, and most importantly, their reliable storage and ease of use. It is enough to download the application and all the information will be at your fingertips. Choose the desired service, pay and enjoy. And all this is in the secure shell of the blockchain technology. What is most important is that the amount of useful data and services is growing exponentially. This is due to the main features of the blockchain network by artificial intelligence and machine learning.

On the DataBloc platform, by the efforts of the team, a Stone service token (symbol STONE) was created. This will be an important tool for interaction on the DataBloc platform. With it, in general, the presentation of the future access to the company’s products and services will occur. The defining property of STONE tokens is that they are not intended for investment. Tokens are an accounting unit for the network. The larger the network grows, the greater the utility and need for a token. While payments will be accepted in national currency in STONE discounts will be provided, stimulating regular customers and sellers. STONE tokens will be used for transactions on the platform. In addition, STONE tokens will pay royalties in real time through smart contracts, creating complete transparency between DataBloc, bank owners and service providers. For service providers will receive 80% of the income received after the sale of their services. The remaining 20% ​​are divided into the DataBloc service and the RBC token.

The second Royalty Bloc token (RBC symbol) will receive 10% RBC from revenue on the DataBloc platform. The RBC token will be sold as security, not as a utility, and will not be advertised or sold to the public.

Tokens will be distributed as follows :

Sale 60%

DataBloc reserve 15%

Community 5%

Advisors and partners 10%

DataBloc team 10%

Number of tokens for sale 200,000,000

Price per token 0.5 USD

Soft Cap 10,000,000 USD

Hard Cap 100,000,000 dollars USA

Funds raised from the sale of tokens are distributed as follows :

Stimulation fund for motivation 75%

Product updates 8%

Sales and Marketing 15%

Network Management 2%

DataBloc reserves 75% of the capital raised from sales for stimulated adaptation. This is done in order to increase the customer base. Service providers and their customers will be well motivated to join the DataBloc platform.

In conclusion, I would like to say that such a project has every chance of success in a crypto-community and bring profit to its investors in the near future. The team of professionals, which stands at the origins, a clear development plan, ideology and relevance make DataBloc an advanced platform that helps the cryptocurrency sphere to make a breakthrough in the future.



White Paper:




Bounty Thread:





My Name : Classick1967

My Profile :;u=2329779

My ETH : 0x5F1A6E58E31db797f341672245b15C68a4a7507A

Published at Mon, 29 Apr 2019 15:10:26 +0000

Welcome to Bitcoin Market Capitalizations Index