- The total crypto market cap surged higher and broke the key $245.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price spiked close to 10% and traded towards the $8,800 resistance area.
- EOS price tested the $7.00 resistance area and it is currently consolidating gains.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is slowly moving higher and it is likely to break the $35.00 resistance.
- Bitcoin cash price surged close to the 10% and rallied above the $420 and $440 levels.
- Tron (TRX) price is up more than 15% and broke the key $0.0300 resistance area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After successful close above the $400 level, bitcoin cash price climbed higher steadily above the $410 and $415 resistance levels against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair even broke the $440 level and traded close to the $445-450 zone. At the moment, the pair is currently consolidating above $440 and it could correct lower towards the $430 level.
On the upside, the main resistance is near the $450 level, above which the pair is likely to accelerate above the $460 and $465 levels.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price rallied above the $6.50 and $6.55 resistance levels. The price is up around 10% and it is currently trading just below the $7.00 resistance level. A clear break above the $7.00 barrier could push the price towards the $7.20 level.
Tron price started a strong upward move above the $0.0295 and $0.0300 resistance levels. TRX price is up more than 15% and it is currently trading above the $0.0315 level. An immediate resistance is at $0.0320, followed by $0.0325.
Binance coin (BNB) is trading steadily above the $33.20 and $34.00 support levels. BNB price is currently consolidating and it seems like the bulls might attempt to push the price above the $35.00 resistance level in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a major upside break above the key $245.0B and $250.0B resistance levels. The market cap broke a key bearish trend line and rallied above the $255.0B level. It jumped towards the $265.0B level and it is currently correcting lower. An initial support is near the $256.0B level, below which there is a strong support waiting near the $250.0B level. On the upside, a break above the $265.0B level may push the cap towards the $275.0B level in the coming sessions. Overall, the current market sentiment is very bullish for bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX.
Published at Mon, 27 May 2019 05:00:49 +0000