The ConsenSys “hub” spawns, incubates, and accelerates “spoke” ventures through development, resource sharing, acquisitions, investments, and the formation of joint ventures. These spokes benefit from foundational components built by ConsenSys that enable new services and business models to be built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Our blockchain venture studio. Labs incubates the best teams of Web3 across the globe, providing them capital, mentorship, and access to ConsenSys’ network of top-tier projects and talent.
Our enterprise arm. Solutions brings blockchain to businesses, helping enterprises, governments, non-profits, and startups across the globe build, test, and deploy public and private blockchain solutions. Solutions offers education, advisory, and development services, as well as opportunities for joint ventures and co-creation.
ConsenSys Social Impact is leveraging emerging technologies to solve the world’s most pressing issues.
ConsenSys Diligence is committed to improving and protecting the Ethereum ecosystem by facilitating technical excellence, security guidelines, legal precautions, and ethical business practices.
Ethereal Summit brings together builders, philosophers, policymakers, artists, and humanitarians from around the world for two days of storytelling and knowledge sharing around how we can build our decentralized future together using blockchain technology.
Alliances and Initiatives
The industry’s first global standards organization provides guidelines for developing and delivering large-scale, interoperable blockchain implementations.
dApps present new hurdles for designers and front-end devs. Rimble creates an open source Web3 design system spearheaded by ConsenSys Design.
Cryptocurious? Honing your smart contract development? Explore our global events calendar for meetups, workshops, hackathons, and more.
Spokes and Ventures
A community-curated registry of ad-supported websites. Community members are rationally incentivized to include or reject websites from the registry based on the merits of ad performance and inventory quality.
Liquidity management and international payments for decentralized financial networks.
- Release: Defi Dashboard for an update about decentralized finance analytics and metrics
- Release: Reporting tool is now live — get on-demand data sets and customizable queries
- Read “The DeFi Series — An overview of the ecosystem and major protocols”
All infrastructure, for all — platform for the tokenization of large scale unlisted infrastructure.
A community platform for proposing and crowdfunding public goods that contribute to their mission.
Reinventing collective storytelling for a modern, decentralized, equitable world.
Decentralized basic income.
A platform for sustainable and trustworthy journalism using open governance and cryptoeconomics.
- Releases: Civil’s community-run journalism network is officially LIVE!
- Become a member today!
ConsenSys Capital Asset Management
Builds institutional market infrastructure for the emerging digital asset class.
Using tokenized signals to reduce information asymmetry in the market.
A daily news site covering all things crypto and the advent of the decentralized web.
PHP JsonRPC client and Drupal integration.
Simulate your key token mechanisms to get on the awesome future usage timeline.
A decentralized peer assessment protocol forming the foundation of a universal academic system.
The easiest way to leverage the open source community to incentivize or monetize work.
Gnosis provides an open platform for businesses to create their own prediction market applications on the Ethereum protocol.
A governance platform for creating and managing complex decentralized and distributed organizations.
- Releases: Grid+ is LIVE in Texas with their Retail Electricity Provider
- Watch “A First Look at the Grid+ Lattice1 Hardware Wallet”
A decentralized platform for curated fundamental token research and analysis.
- Release: “Helena becomes first prediction markets platform dapp on xDai Sidechain”
- Read “Introducing Token-Ranked Lists (TRLs)”
A scalable, standards-based, globally distributed cluster and API endpoint for Ethereum, IPFS, and other infrastructures.
An all-in-one enterprise SaaS platform that radically simplifies the creation and operation of secure blockchain networks and accelerates the journey from PoC to Production.
- Release: Launched support for Microsoft Azure with Borderless Blockchains
- Listen: KaleidoCast the best new blockchain podcast
The Ethereum community’s technical knowledge network.
- Explore: Sign up for the Kauri newsletter
- Read “Over 500 articles, tutorials, documentation and best practices”
Swap cryptocurrencies without middlemen.
A simple knowledge base for the crypto-verse.
A security analysis API for Ethereum smart contracts. It powers tools that bring security into the smart contract SDLC.
- Metric: 397,000 downloads
- Releases: Nethereum 3.3
A decentralized, automated trade execution platform making crypto trading cheap and safe.
A blockchain-based protocol for the creation and execution of legal agreements in a user-friendly, compliant way.
- Read: Building Applications Faster with OpenLaw: The Release of OpenLaw “Elements”
- Check out the OpenLaw Elements feature
A protocol engineering team building Ethereum tech for the public chain community and leading enterprises.
- Release: PegaSys Pantheon 1.1 Release
- Read “A (not so) Gentle Introduction to the PCP Theorem — Part 1”
Securely connects smart contracts with accurate, computable real-world data.
The tools teams need to work decentralized and humanistically.
A development environment, testing framework, and asset pipeline for Ethereum-based smart contracts and dapps.
- Metric: 1,704,957 lifetime downloads
- Get your Ticket for TruffleCon Aug2–4 at Microsoft in Redmond, WA
Building multi-sided marketplaces to collect, validate, publish, and commercialize business-critical reference data.
A custody platform to safeguard crypto assets, with customizable smart accounts for diverse client needs.
A digital rights management platform enabling fairness, transparency, and profitability in music and creative works.
- Release: Ujo now supports streaming payments via Connext’s payment channel technology and MakerDAO’s Dai
- Read “Introducing Streaming Payments for Ujo with Connext Payment Channels and Dai”
A self-sovereign identity management platform that allows users to register their own identity on Ethereum, send and request credentials, sign transactions, and securely manage keys and data.
- Read “Leading the Way to a Better UX for Decentralized Identity”
- Announcement: Partnership with ABC Platform that democratizes access to commodities trading starting with diamonds.💎
A blockchain-based platform for modeling business processes, tracking assets, and building the supply chains of the future.
A peer-to-peer community poker platform built on trust, transparency, and fair gaming.
Profiles and distributed database infrastructure for Ethereum.
Published at Wed, 01 May 2019 17:23:26 +0000